Have you heard of Ebates?

I thought this might be too good to be true, but last year I signed up with Ebates.com and got around $50.00 back after Christmas. How it works is you go to their site first and see if the store you are shopping with has an offer with ebates. For me it was Harry and David I was looking to shop with. I went off of the link from Ebates to their website, shopped for a ton of gifts (they shipped for me)and got a percentage of my bill paid back to me. It's not just Harry and David, they have links to Macy's, Amazon, Aeropostal, and more. Last night I found a headboard on Overstock.com I made sure I went to Ebates first to shop off of their link. I purchased my headboard last night and got an email from Ebates saying I earned $4.96 back from Overstock. So if you are going to shop online why not sign up with Ebates and earn a bit of what you're spending back. Here is a link to the site Ebates Coupons and Cash Back If you get friends to sign up off of your referral you get $25.00 a friend up to $75.00. I know you have friends who like to shop online. Let them in on the savings too!

Comments

Popular Posts