Restoration Hardware Atlanta

Today I went to the Restoration Hardware Design Center in Atlanta. I was looking to get inspired to redo our Master Bedroom. Well, I did get inspired for sure. The place s beautiful. When you drive up in back of the store they have an estate garden display complete with water feature and burning fire place.
Inside I found room after room of inspiration. I took plenty of pics, so I could go back and get re-inspired, as needed. This room looked like a place I could stay all day, loved it all.
And I did find bedrooms with plenty of inspiration. Which do you like best, the wooden beds, or the upholstered? I am having such a hard time deciding on a style!
I love the mirrors they used on either side of the bed in this gallery. It gave the room height and such big presence. I love it! I am hoping to replicate some of these looks with itmes I have around the house. I will keep you posted on my redo!

Comments

Popular Posts