My newest books



I love buying books. I am so bad about limiting myself. I am helpless and I admit it. The first book I got is the Crowns & Tiaras book by Keri Judd & Danyel Montecinos. The book features about 30 crowns and tiaras made by various artists. They have names like "Queen of Extreme",
"Princess of Prose", and my favorite, "Countess of Creative Chaos" . I am so excited to make a crown now and I have no time to do it. I will have to settle for creating a concept for one for the time being.
The second book I got this week is ," Mixed Media Mosiacs" byLaurie Mika. The book has a great variety of projects using polymer clay tiles mixed with purchased tiles. I must own at least twenty pounds of polymer clay in every color of the rainbow. I am set with materials again I just need the time.
Finally, I got the "Great Food Fast" book from the Martha Stewart Food magazine people. I was lucky and snagged it at the thrift store for next nothing. It has a lot of yummy quick recipes in it. These I think I have time for.
I have so many interests and so many things I want to do, and not enough time to do them all. I guess that is a good problem to have.

Comments

mary schweitzer said…
I really like you work. It's all so pretty.
Would you like to do a link exchange?
Mary

Popular Posts