Mother's Day Charms




I made some new charms in honor of moms. My own mom passed almost three years ago this May. Sometimes if feels like it couldn't already be that long. The hurt is often as fresh as it was the day I heard the news. I miss her so bad. She would be so proud of me pursuing my art and the things I love to do. The quote on the back of the first charm is from Abraham Lincoln, "All I am, or ever will be, I owe to my mother." That is so true for me, I am more like her every day.
The second card is from a cabinet card that I had fun making into an angel queen. I have already sold a couple to early birds, I was never that good, always scrambling at the last minute for a gift. I guess I still do that oh well I can only improve.

Comments

mary schweitzer said…
These are so fun! I love them! They will make great gifts.
My mom passed more than 10 years ago and I still miss her. She would have loved these. you did a great job soldering, I can't seem to get the hang of it.
Mary

Popular Posts