26 Acts of Kindness

The note states, " To honor the 26 taken from us at Sandy Hook we are doing 26 acts of kindness and you are #1." This is the facebook page started to honor the 26 slain in the massacre.
I love this idea that we randomly show kindness to a stranger. It makes me think what if something like this would have happened to the very troubled young man who took these peoples lives. You never know what difficutlty someone is going through. The simple act of kindness could be just the ray of sunshine they need. I don't get political here, it is all about creating beauty in jewelry, the home etc. I do think movement needs to be shared. Check out the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/26acts and I hope you will join me. I am starting today, I will let you know how it goes. Peace and Happy Holidays! Denise

Comments

Popular Posts