Updated Antique booths at Queen of Hearts

I have been busy with Mary working on our booths Sassy & STash at Queen of Hearts Alpharetta. Here are some recent photos I took this week. Here is the Stash booth looking all festive. We decided we need more twigs and greenery up high on our "roof" piece. That piece, by the way, is a headboard that we distressed and tossed up there. I started stenciling banners for the holidays. This one is "Joyeux Noel." I thought it would look great as part of a garland on a mantle.
Here is part of the Sassy booth with one of my mannequins wearing a "Believe" banner. I thing she looks pretty cute w/ the banner and her twig wings.
We had a trunk show with our jewelry last weekend. Here is some of the beautiful bracelets we have made.
I hope your enjoying decorating for the upcoming holidays. I know this year I especially enjoying the season and all of the beauty it brings.

Comments

Popular Posts