Too many craft supplies?

I joined a Yahoo group not too long ago for those of us who tend to collect more than they can craft with. It is a great group for buying and selling craft supply items. Unlike some of the other Yahoo groups that are set up for this purpose, this one is individuals trying to sell their stuff. I belong to one that is nothing but web stores that do extremely long lists of everything they have in their store. Nothing wrong with this just too long for me to get through in that format and I tend to just delete the whole thing. I have sold several items so far and everyone just goes to Paypal to complete the transaction. I have also bought a couple of bargains there as well. The moderator runs a pretty tight ship and keeps the posts moderated so you won't be spammed. If you would like to try it out the link is, craftersfleamkt@yahoogroups.com Happy shopping!

Comments

Popular Posts