Got Blog Fever? You need Google Reader

I have to admit I have been a serious blog hopper for the last couple of months. I would waste so much precious time trying to find all of my favorites again and again. Then I found out about a service on Google. The Google Reader keeps track of all of my favorite blogs and lets me know when new content has been added. I am up to about 20 already. I don't know how many it will hold but I am going to find out. If you want to try it out go to the Google page look at the top left corner of the page, click on "other" and a drop down menu has "reader" at the bottom of the list, click this and it will guide you through you can add all of your favorites. Now I am sure this is old news for many of you, but some of us are just getting the hang of this and we need to take care of each other.

Comments

Popular Posts