Yummy BLT Recipe

I know my blog is about art, but I also want to share some other goodies with you too. I made some of this BLT dip for a party and it was a huge hit. It is pretty basic, which to me makes it even better. Here is what you need; 1 Roma tomato, 1 jar of Hormel Bacon Bits, 1/2 cup mayo, and 1/2 cup sour cream. I use reduced fat for the sour cream and I think it still tastes really good.
First cut your tomato and squeeze out the extra juice, then dice it up. Next mix the mayo and sour cream, the whole jar of bacon bits and the tomato. Let it chill for a while in the fridge and serve it with toast points. That's it. You can make this recipe larger or smaller but keep the mayo and sour cream portions equal. I usually have all of these ingredients on hand so I can whip it up whenever I need to bring an appetizer to share. Let me know if you like it.

Comments

Popular Posts