T shirt Art

I love this idea! We all are probably guilty of hanging onto to many t-shirts from concerts, college etc. I have seen where you can send your shirts off and have them made into a quilt. I think this would be great if all of the shirts had a related subject matter. I think this is a great idea for all of those shirts that have special memories associated with them or they just are a favorite.
Staple them to inexpensive canvas' and use them as wall art. What a great idea, the canvases are super affordable (especially with those 40% coupons the craft stores hand out so freely). It would also be a quick project with instant gratification. The only potential problem that I see with this is..... you will have to cut the tee up, never to be worn again. If you can do it this is a great project.

Comments

Popular Posts