Resin Pendants and Rings





Here they are all finished. They turned out so pretty, I love them. I usually pour my resin in the evening, just my habit. Then it is so fun in the morning to go check on them and see how they turned out. I have never had a batch not set up correctly. I have friends who have come back to find a sticky mess that never hardens. I have never had that experience, that would be soooo infuriating after all of the pre-resin work that is done on each piece. I am excited about these new bee pendants, I think they resemble the Georgia Tech Yellowjacket. I think they will be a hot item this fall since I am surrounded by Tech fans. I also tried throwing some candy sprinkles into one of my molds, aren't they fun. I think I will drill a hole for a jump ring and slide it onto a ribbon.

Comments

Barb said…
These are fabulous! And what a great idea to add the sprinkles into the resin!...Love them all!

Popular Posts