I am a stamp addict

I can admit it I am addicted to rubber stamps. I know I have too many to even count. People say what do you do with all of these? Do you make cards? My standard answer is I do everything with them except make cards. I hate making cards just not my thing. Here are some pics and ways I use some of my rubber stamps. Scrap wood painted and distressed, then stamped with a holiday message I use them when making jewelry, I stamp on dominoes or into polymer clay to give texture. I love stamping on fabric too. I make homemade muslin ribbon with script handwriting, love it! Here is a pic from Pinterest that shows I am not the only one who loves this. Hope some of these pics have inspired you to get out your stamps and use them in different ways than you have in the past.

Comments

Popular Posts