Winter wonderland Jars

I found all of the old village pieces in my Christmas closet and decided to try using them in a bit different way. I have been compulsively saving all of my glass jars and now found something to do with them. I first took a couple pieces and dry fit them into the bottom of the jars to see how they would look. Next, I drizzled hot glue all over the bottom of the jar, then I dropped each of the pieces down to the bottom and used my tongs to help position the pieces and hold into place until the glue set up. I then sprinkled some of the fine faux snow to complete the look. Finally I spray painted the jar lids a solid color and then wrapped a festive ribbon to the jar. What do you think? Wouldn't they be cute spread around your house? Go find your village parts and make some now!

Comments

Popular Posts