Shrinky Dink Jewelry

Have you played with Shrinky Dinks lately. I never had these as a child, but always wanted them BADLY. I am sure I drove my mom crazy begging for them everytime the commercial played. I just came across these examples and tutorials on Pinterest. I have made tons of these as an adult, and I was right they really are fun to play with and create unique items. If you search my blog you will see my Paris shrink plastic bracelet. If you follow the links on the photos above you will find great tutorials. The bottom photo is from Country Living it has a tutorial and you can download the images from the blogger who wrote the article. You can purchase Shrink Plastic online as well as at Micheals Arts and Crafts. They even have a version you can put into your Ink Jet printer to put photos and images from your computer onto the plastic. If you don't want to do that you can draw or use your rubber stamps on the plastic. Go ahead and get some shrink plastic treat yourself to some fun.

Comments

Popular Posts