Country Living Fair in Atlanta



It's finally here the Country Living Show at Stone Mountain Park this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I had a ticket to go last year and ended up not being able to go at the last minute. This year I am going to be helping out my good friend, Vikki Fraker. Vikki is one incredible salvage artist. She makes the most beautiful photo boards from found primitive wood and all kinds of assorted rusted stuff. Her booth will stop you in your tracks and draw you in like a magnet. I will take tons of photos of her booth and goodies for sale. I have a feeling something really big is going to happen for her at this show, I have my fingers crossed for her. She is located in the D 12 area if you want to come by and check her out. If you are in the Altanta area you do not want to miss this incredible show. Get more info here.

Comments

Popular Posts