My first sewing project



I did get my new sewing machine for Christmas,decided on the Husqvarna Emerald 118. I love it, it's like butter if you know what I mean. I was a bit afraid to touch it for the first couple of days worried I would screw up all of the settings. I did get over it and made this funky fleece scarf. Now for you seamstresses looking at this I am sure you are thinking wow that's pretty basic stuff. I know, I am going from the bottom and working my way up in difficulty. I want to master every step before going to the next. So it will be a slow journey, but I will get there. I will post as I go.
My mom was an excellent seamstress, wish I would have been smart enough to let her teach me at the time. Well it's a snow day and my machine awaits me, I will post my next project soon!

Comments

andrea said…
Love your scarf! Have fun with your new machine!!

Popular Posts