New classes for fall



I am working on a selection of new classes for fall at the Bead Bug. We continue to offer soldering classes. There are beginning classes for basic soldering of glass pendants, then we are going to be offering a soldered trinket box class for the experienced solderer. This is a great way to show off a special little piece of ephemera. I am partial to these little nests myself.
There will be a complete listing of classes at www.mybeadbug.com.
I hope you will take time to take a class and learn a fun new skill.

Comments

Denise,
I had the best time in your class. You are a positive, fun person to spend the afternoon with AND you are a great teacher. My daughters and I are inspired to give it a go on our own. Thank you for sharing so generously the gifts you have been given. Please keep me posted about your next class.
Jennifer

Popular Posts