New Encaustic Collages






I bought these wide profile canvases awhile back. I have been saving them for something really special. I now decided that there will probably never be something really special and I am just hoarding my supplies as usual. So I made these two collages. The first is completely collaged with vintage hymnal pages, ledger pages and a sweet vintage image. The second one I did a color wash, stamped, and drew on the branch & leaves with my watersoluble crayons. These are so much fun to play with. I then collaged on the sides and the bird and used a pencil to put in the final details. I will be selling these in my booth. I hope some one buys them!

Comments

Kim said…
"there will probably never be something really special and I am just hoarding my supplies as usual."
lol - hi there Denise and thanks for making me laugh this morning. The canvases look great - and at LEAST you knew what to do with them! (as compared to some of us. . .)

Popular Posts