Necklace for Dremel Swap


I am participating in a necklace swap with the Dremel Yahoo group. The rules were that you had to make your necklace at least 24 inches long with a minimum of 6 charms made using your dremel tool. I at first was going to do a sea inspired necklace using sea glass. I tried multiple times with multiples tips and broke the sea glass each time. I went back to the drawing board and came up with a "Vintage Travel" necklace I used letter tiles I drilled to spell "Paris",and then I drilled disks I painted and added vintage ephemera onto them. All in all I think it turned out pretty I hope my partner likes it!

Comments

I think it looks really nice :)
Loudlife said…
Denise! I love that there's a dremel group on yahoo! I have yet to use the beautiful dremel my husband gave my for Mother's Day this year.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. Swing by again and enter the contest I'm having to commemorate my 100th post!

xo
Laurie

Popular Posts