My 100th sale on Etsy


I am sure there are tons of people selling a whole lot more than me on etsy, but I sure am excited about my 100th sale this week. I have found selling on Etsy to be a fun way to let my creative expression free to the world. I highly recommend you get your own store if you have been considering it. I used to try to sell on Ebay and it did not work well for me, plus it cost a lot more even if I didn't sell my item. If any of you reading my blog have ever bought anything from my store please accept my heartfelt thanks. It has always been my dream to be able to sell my creations. Please check back often because there are always things to be added.

Comments

mary schweitzer said…
Congratulations! That's wonderful! You should be very proud of yourself and your beautiful work.
I'm still waiting for my Etsy store to be discovered.
Mary
Sherry Goodloe said…
Love the Mama Bird (smiles). What's the address to your etsy shop? My shop is GOT ART? and is at www.gotart.etsy.com
Sherry Goodloe said…
Nevermind . . . the remainder of your blog finally loaded and I see the etsy shop link.

Popular Posts