Mr Big Ears Treat Box



This is my newest bunny creation. I love his extra long skinny ears. He is made from paper mache over an armature. Then attached to paper mache box that has been aged. Last I added some vintage lace, pink velvet ribbon and some small buttons to the edge of the lid. These are so fun to make. I think making just a head is as long as I can stay on one project. If you look through my blog the obvious thing is how many different things I like to do. Next, I am getting out my sewing machine to try some wristlets and belts. I will post them when I get them done.

Comments

Mary S. Hunt said…
well he (?) looks as if he is a he...is plainly ADORABLE!

I work in paper mache sometimes myself that is not a fast process!
I like that you aged the piece.

Well done!!

Popular Posts