House Jewelry




I am not sure what else I can call these soldered items. They are 2x3 and hang from a hand dyed silk ribbon. I have them hanging off of hooks and a shelf now. I think they would be cute on a wreath or basket with greenery. I like working with this larger format, there are so many possibilities. I made the little eggs myself and am now selling them in my etsy store. I just love the bird, egg, nest motifs that are so popular now. I had to make my own eggs for all of the nests I have. They are a bit time consuming, but worth it. I am now trying to get a good pink color for my next batch. I don't know if that is a natural color for bird eggs, but I think they will be cute.

Comments

Mary S. Hunt said…
Denise...I can't find a email address to send you a thank you for visiting my blog, I really appreciate comments and I especially thank you for coming to visit.
I like these charms as well
:-)
I haven't done any jewelry in a long long time...these charms seem to be a hit this year. You did a fabulous finish job with them!
Kim said…
I love the house jewelry too (thanks for coming up with some sort of name for it lol). The ones you have here are really pretty. :)
Anonymous said…
Denise your soldered pieces with the birds are fantastic your House series I should say. I can think of a ton of things to do with them.

Popular Posts