Bunny Time



Here are some of the bunnies I have been working on recently. Rabbits are some of my favorite subject matter. Bugs Bunny was and still is my favorite cartoon character. I never missed Bugs on Saturday morning.
The first bunny is made from a combination of wood, polymer clay and paper mache. My favorite part of this one are the carrot feet, they are so big and silly looking. The next two are paper mache over an armature. The head is going to be added as is on top of a paper mache box. The bottom one is going to get legs and maybe also be added to the top of a box. He is pretty chubby so I am not sure I can find a box for him to stand on. They are so much fun to make. I love trying to figure out their quirky little features and letting some personality show. Well I better get back to work Easter will be here before I know it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww your bunny is WONderful!! :)

Popular Posts