Farmhouse Style

My husband and I have our home on the market and are searching for a new home. We probably will end up in a resale, but the new construction near us is so beautiful. They have some great farmhouse details. My question is would you go for something that could become trendy looking down the road? They have shiplap, wood in the trays, and really stripped down style.
Love the trim and how they painted out everything the same color of trim paint in this dining room.
What do you think about the kitchen? Love it or not your style?
The Master Bathroom was gorgeous. My favorite feature was the flooring. It looked like marble done in these extra long strips making a herringbone design. Love it!
I know no matter where we end up, I am going to use some of these ideas in my new home!

Comments

Popular Posts