Chipotle app is the best ever!!!

Ok this is not my usual post topic, but when I can pass on some info that will improve your life I must. I downloaded the Chipotle app and ordered my favorite salad complete with all the toppings. I even got to add a message for an extra vinegrette (because I could actually drink their Honey-Chipotle dressing) and viola it was all there just as I ordered. YOu then can skip the line go right to the register and pick up your order. They even allow you to add your credit card so your order is paid for when you pick it up lickety split. Think how easy office lunch runs would be everyone places their own order so no room to screw it up and it's all paid for ahead of time. I love you Chipotle!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
If you have Five Guys Burgers in your area they have an app. that works the same way!
Denise Moore said…
Thanks Heather I will have to download it!

Popular Posts