FitBit Challenge Anyone??

Source: rei.com via Jenny on Pinterest

My son gave me a FitBit for Christmas and I love it! It is a pedometer, but so much more. It clicks on your clothes and tracks total steps, mileage walked, and calories burned. Is it super exact? I am not sure. What I am sure about is that it is very motivating for me to get moving. It also syncs to your smart phone and computer. I can open the app on my phone at anytime to see how I am doing. I also can keep my food logged on the app to see cals in vs. cals out. If that weren't enough, you can invite your friends who have a FitBit to link with you and challenge each other. When I log in I can see if I am moving as much or less than my friend even taunt or cheer her. Of course I would only cheer my friends. So anyone else get a FitBit? Wanna challenge with me?

Comments

GirlGeek101 said…
I am on Fitbit as IStop4Stamps - hardest part for me is to remember to put it on - lol - otherwise I love it! befriend me and we can encourage each other. Hugs, Audrie

Popular Posts