I went to Junk Heaven



I am sworn to secrecy, sorry, a friend took me to junk heaven. Look at all of this great rusty stuff! The property has barns and sheds all over and each is filled with old great kooky stuff. I didn't get any pictures inside of the barns because it was so dark. I have a huge fear of snakes and walking around this place took every ounce of courage I could muster. I ended up with a good bunch of glass soda bottles from the 1940's and 1950's. They look so sweet in my booth with hydrangeas in them. I also got a vintage green/rusty folding chair that would look sweet on the porch with a pot of geraniums resting on the seat, and a rusty sign. All for very little $, I told you it was junk heaven! I want to go back some time when it is cooler out and the snakes aren't waiting for me.

Comments

Popular Posts