Busy Weekend!



Wow it is going to be a busy weekend for me. It is time for Lakewood Antique Market this weekend. It starts on Friday at 9am and runs through Sunday at 5pm in Cumming Ga. We are merchandising the booth making it oh so pretty. We are offering a 15% discount off of your total purchase if you use the phrase, "I love the Soul Sisters" when you make your purchase. So come by and see us this weekend.

Also, starting on Thurs. Queen of Hearts Alpharetta is having their annual "Spring Fling." The vendors have been fluffing their booths with wonderful garden themed items. I have lots of new fabric flowers I will be offering. There will be free food and drinks everyday through Sunday (some really yummy sandwiches and tea party fare). Their will be a non profit group selling plants in the parking lots. So come by and check it out I am sure it will be a beehive of activity.

Comments

Popular Posts