New sewing machine for me!

My sweet husband got me a new sewing machine for Christmas. He admitted he had no idea what kind I wanted, but wanted me to have one to open up on Christmas. So now I am thinking I am going to return the basic Kenmore he got me. I was looking at Joannne's and they had some very sweet sewing machines. Unfortunately, I am not the best seamstress and only need the basic sewing machine. All of the bells and whistles would be wasted on me I am sure. So my question to you my blog friends is do any of you have the husquarna Emerald 118? It is the electronic base version for them. I would love to hear any feedback or input any of you have for me. I want this to be the last sewing machine purchase for me ever. Thanks to any of you that have some input for me.

Comments

Popular Posts