Holly Days Market




I am so pleased to be participating at the Holly Days market. It is such a wonderful group of vendors and such a well prepared show. Last night was the first night. I had a great night and had fun talking with all the people who came to shop. My biggest problem was I had a 6ft table. Now that does not sound that small, but it really is tiny. I could not put out all of my necklaces which really bothers me. I try to make each one unique, what if the one under the table is the one they really wanted??? Oh well, I am making the best of it. The cork board was a $2 garage sale find. I painted the frame black then put on some vintage book pages with my Claudine Hellmuth's gel medium. I love the way the pages look in the background. I did get a lot of compliments on my display. One lady even said it looked like I put as much effort into the display as I did the jewelry. I appreciated that because I really did put some thought into the display. If your in the Atlanta area the show is on Friday as well until 1:30 pm. Come by and say, "Hi."

Comments

Popular Posts