Upcoming Classes for January and February


I am having a great time teaching my domino class at the Beadbug in Crabapple, Ga. We have now added a Domino Workshop for those who have taken the class and would like to come back for some more domino fun. The workshops are scheduled for February 4th and 5th. Bring your own dominoes and I will bring the rest of the materials to make as many as you'd like. Now it's time to make some for yourself!

We have also scheduled a Domino Art Pendant class for Saturday January 31st if you'd like to come out and learn how to make these beautiful pendants. You will create six pendants to take home.

Finally in February on Monday the 2nd I will be teach my Funky Polymer Clay Pendants class. This class is limited to five and we only have a couple of spots left so be sure to call the Beadbug and reserve your spot asap!

Comments

Popular Posts