New Holiay art


I have been trying to get some new art work done for some holiday necklaces. I finally got the time and here is what I came up with so far. The first is "Scrooge" , this guy just looked perfect for the part. The other is a sweet little girl that I have made into the Sugar Plum Fairy. She is just waiting to grant some wishes. I have found so many great vintage styled Christmas paper to use. Although I didn't use any on these. I tend to want to save everything. I think if I stacked up all of my scrapbook papers it would definetly be at least 4 feet high! I am sure there are many of you out there who could beat me, right??

Comments

Anonymous said…
I received the blog candy you so graciously offered a couple of days ago and apologize for being so tardy in letting you know. As with so much of our art, it is even more beautiful in real life. Thanks so much!

Cyndi
Dreams Unltd

Popular Posts