I love these new moulds by Redesign and designed by Kacha.  These are just so amazing.  They remind me of all of the beautiful old buildings we toured in Italy.

I can envision this Engraved Medallion mould being used either as a center accent piece on a pot or dresser.  Or used behind each drawer pull on a chest.  Picture Navy and these in gold.  I think you could make a plain Ikea dresser amazing using these moulds.   The second mould in this release is called Enlightened Etchings. It would be an amazing edging piece.  See for yourself.
Here is a chest painted in a periwinkle blue with all these amazing gold accents.  Oohh La La it is gorgeous.  I am looking for the perfect chest to try this on and the raised stencil.  That is a new release too.

Renata is the stencil name.  You can use this with plain old paint, you could add a paint color to texture medium or glass beads and create a raised look.  The possibilities are endless.
I hope you will stop into my booth, Hive Crafts to see these awesome accessories to take your furniture to the next level.  I am always happy to give you a quick tutorial to get you started if needed.  I also offer classes to get your feet wet if that is your preference.  If you are not local, these items can be shipped.









Comments

Glücksspiel said…
Thanks for your invaluable advice and expertise

Popular Posts