My favorite tomato dish

I love being able to get delicious tomatoes during the summer. I can eat two or more a day easily. I have been favoring this dish for lunch.
Tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, Gazebo Room Greek dressing, and Cavender's Greek Seasoning.
If you have never heard of Gazebo Room Greek, you are just missing out on the best Greek Dressing ever! I mean it, I was never a big fan of Greek salads until I had this one. If you are located in the North Eastern United States you probably have it in your local grocery store. If you are not located there, like me, you can order it online. I buy it by the case every 6 to 8 months and use it as not only a salad dressing, but also as a marinade on all kinds of things. This sounds like a commercial for Gazebo Dressing, but it's not. I am not associated with them, and receive no compensation. I just love it and thought you should know about it. Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts